“Family Relief can help transform my “
Family Dispute Resolution
Family Dispute Resolution is a specialised form of mediation which draws on the principles that with time, discussion, joint understanding and willingness to change, adults can make agreements on the things that are important to them
Find out more
Pre or Post FDR Service
Payment plans are available for all fees, please ask about this at the time of your enquiry.
Initial 20 minute introductory discussion at no cost contact us to arrange
- Assessment per party (includes 1/2hr of case management) $250.00
- Initial Family Dispute Resolution – emailed agreement/proposals $450 per person
- Follow Up Mediation – per person, emailed agreement/proposals $400 per person
- Maintenance Mediation – scheduled annually, 1 hr pre mediation check in included. $300 per person, including emailed agreement/proposals
- Signed Agreements hard copies signed by parties $60.00 per person
- Child Consultation Process $500 per child (under the age of 18 years)
Pre or Post FDR Consultation – charged in 10 minute increments based on Practitioners use of time $60 per hour
*If you are a GP referred mental health plan client, individual counselling sessions are bulk billed. Medicare currently pay approximately $79 of your $110 fee. You may also be able to claim sessions from your private health fund.
*Bulk Billed or $110 for private individuals.